mmmmmm…..BEEF STROGANOFF! Such an amazing recipe and so simple as well. This is great to serve to the kids, on a cold autumn day. Top it off with a nice glass of hot chocolate for dessert and you will have some insight as to how I was raised!
- 1 ½ lbs. Sirloin Ground Beef
- ½ C. Chopped Onion
- 2 Cans Cream of Mushroom
- 1 Can Beef Broth
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Ketchup
- ½ C. Sour Cream
- 1 lb. wide Egg Noodles
- In skillet sauté onion with ground beef until brown, stirring occasionally.
- Blend in remaining ingredients minus the sour cream.
- Heat until it simmers for a few minutes to ensure beef is cooked thoroughly.
- Just before serving blend in sour cream.
- Serve over cooked noodles.