This recipe is, simply put, amazing. By far one of my favorite dishes of all times. I have no idea who “Maria” is and neither does my mom, but it tastes amazing and will surely impress.
Chicken a la Maria
- 8-10 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- ¾ C Italian dry bread crumbs
- ¼ C Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ C Sliced Green Onions
- 4 OZ Coarsely Chopped Deli Ham
- 1 Package Frozen Spinach Souffle (defrosted)
- Mix defrosted, uncooked souffle, onions and ham, set aside.
- Mix bread crumbs and cheese, dip chicken in this to coat completely
- Place chicken on lightly greased pan. Scoop souffle mix onto center of chicken breast
- Sprinkle with remaining crumb xix.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30-45 min