If you are bored of the “same-old” chicken recipe, try this one out! It’s really easy and has a great deep rooted flavor to it! Add more Cayenne for that extra kick!
Chinese Chicken legs
- 1 Large Garlic Clove
- ½ tsp Ground Ginger
- ¼ C. Soy Sauce
- ½ C. Dry Wine or Cooking Sherry
- ¾ C. of Water
- A dash Cayenne or Tabasco (optional!)
- 12 to 15 Chicken Drumsticks
- Mince the garlic and mix with ginger, soy sauce, sherry, water, and cayenne in a large skillet.
- Bring to a boil. Then add chicken and reduce heat and simmer. Cover for 10 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and raise heat so that liquid boils briskly!
- Cook for about 12-15 minutes.
- Serve over rice!
If sauce is not thick enough, sprinkle a little cornstarch and then mix it in.