Add these as a side dish or an appetizer for any meal. My mom always made these to go alongside a burger – and in college, I simply made these as a meal. These are delicious!
Crispy Potato Wedges
- 4 Medium Russet Potatoes (cut into large wedges)
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- Cover potatoes with cold water for 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 425 and grease large baking sheet
- Drain potatoes spread onto paper towels, pat dry.
- Transfer potatoes to a large bowl and sprinkle with oil, pepper, salt. Toss to combine.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, using a spatula turn potatoes and sprinkle with garlic.
- Bake until golden brown – about twenty minutes and turning after 10 minutes.