Don’t count on leftovers of this version of pumpkin pie. We serve it every Thanksgiving, and over the years, the recipe has been requested and shared multiple times!!
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
Recipe type: Dessert
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup + 1 Tbsp milk, divided
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 carton (8 oz.) Cool Whip Whipped Topping (thawed, divided)
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 in. crust)
- 1 can (15 oz) solid pack pumpkin
- 2 packages (3.4 oz each) JELL-O, vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1 Tbsp milk and sugar with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gently stir in ½ of whipped topping. Spread onto bottom of crust.
- Pour remaining milk into large bowl. Add pumpkin, pudding mixes and spices. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute or until well mixed. (Mixture will be thick.)
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. (Garnish with remaining whipped topping.)