This is my mom’s go to summer grilling dish – or her go to winter dish when she misses the summertime. It’s easy to put together and cooks up fast. Plus it’s super healthy!
Foil Wrapped Salmon & Vegetables
- 1 lb Fresh or Frozen Skinless Salmon
- 2 Tbsp of Honey
- ¼ tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Bottled Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Finely Shredded Lemon Peel
- 1 16 oz. Package Frozen Whole Green Beans
- ¼ c Sliced Almonds (toasted)
- Thaw fish if frozen. Rinse and pat dry with paper towels
- Cut into four servings if necessary and set aside
- In a small bowl combine honey, garlic, lemon peel and pepper. Set aside
- Tear off (4) 24” x 18” pieces of foil. Fold each in half.
- Evenly divide green beans on each piece.
- Place 1 piece of salmon on top of beans.
- Spoon honey mixture over each piece of salmon
- Fold and seal foil. Place foil packets in a single layer on a baking sheet
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Remove, garnish with almonds