Probably the unhealthiest, but most fun coffee cake ever. It’s easy so easy to put together we have it every morning after a holiday at Grandma’s house.
Monkey Tails Coffee Cake
- 4 cans buttermilk biscuits, 10 count
- ¾ C. butter
- 1 C. brown sugar
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- Cut biscuits into quarters (use scissors) and cover with sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Layer pieces in a greased tube or Bundt pan (add raisins into each layer if desired)
- After layered, pour melted butter over top.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.