“Every time you end up with an old banana – stick it in the freezer! When you finally have four banana’s it’s time to thaw and bake!”
Janet’s Banana Bread
- 2 c of Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 4 very Ripe Bananas (mashed)
- 1 tsp of Vanilla
- ½ c Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- In a medium mixing bowl combine: flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together: eggs and sugar.
- Stir in mashed bananas, vanilla, oil and cinnamon.
- Stir in flour mixture a third at a time until just combined.
- Divide batter into two 9×5 loaf pans.
- Bake in oven at 350 for 1 hour.