I initially found this Chocolate Chip Brownie Cake when blankly browsing around on Pintrest.com. As soon as I saw the picture, I KNEW I had to make this. I have to imagine this is one of the best things in the world…
Chocolate Chip-Brownie Cake
- 1 box Betty Crocker® fudge brownie mix
- ½ Cup butter, melted
- 4 Eggs
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker® chocolate chip cookie mix
- Vanilla ice cream, as desired
- Spray 4½-quart slow cooker with baking spray with flour.
- In large bowl, mix brownie mix with ¼ cup of the melted butter and 2 of the eggs.
- In another large bowl, mix chocolate chip cookie mix, remaining ¼ cup melted butter and remaining 2 eggs.
- Drop alternate spoonfuls of the brownie and chocolate chip cookie batters into slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on High heat setting 2 to 3 hours or until cake is set in center. To serve, spoon cake from slow cooker, and top with scoops of ice cream.
*Recipe found here