Favorite appetizer for football games!
Chili Con Queso (Chili with Cheese)
- ¼ cup margarine
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 can tomatoes (whole)
- 1 can green chilis (small)
- salt to taste
- 1 pound Monterrey Jack cheese
- Fry onion in margarine.
- Add chopped tomatoes & chili.
- Add cheese in chunks until cheese melts in frying pan.
- If too thick, add some milk.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
This has been a delicious appetizer plate that you have to push away so you don’t fill up before dinner. Use crackers or cut up small pieces of bread. Enjoy!
- 1 can artichoke hearts (14 oz)
- 1 cup mayonaise (Hellman’s preferred)
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese
- garlic powder to taste
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients in a baking dish
- Bake until cheese melts at 350 degrees