This fruit pizza recipe is a staple at every family party. My Aunt Lynn is a professional at this one – I swear she is an artist. She carefully picks out and cuts the fruit to it fits perfectly onto the sugar cookie. I call this the healthy looking sugar cookie.
“Remember – That’s a sugar cookie! If you are making the dough from scratch, you’ll need to refrigerate it for at least an hour!”
- 1 Roll of Refrigerated Sugar Cookies
- 1 Pack of Cream Cheese
- 1 Container of Cool Whip
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- ½ Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Lots of Fruit: Strawberries, Bananas, Grapes, Blueberries, Cherries, and whatever else sounds good!
- Bake sugar cookie according to directions on container
- Let it cool – all the way!
- Cut fruit into small pieces
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Spread over cooled crust
- Add fruit in a pretty pattern