Don’t count on leftovers of this version of pumpkin pie. We serve it every Thanksgiving, and over the years, the recipe has been requested and shared multiple times!!
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup + 1 Tbsp milk, divided
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 carton (8 oz.) Cool Whip Whipped Topping (thawed, divided)
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 in. crust)
- 1 can (15 oz) solid pack pumpkin
- 2 packages (3.4 oz each) JELL-O, vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1 Tbsp milk and sugar with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gently stir in ½ of whipped topping. Spread onto bottom of crust.
- Pour remaining milk into large bowl. Add pumpkin, pudding mixes and spices. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute or until well mixed. (Mixture will be thick.)
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. (Garnish with remaining whipped topping.)