Consider this the perfect appetizer to any summer meal! The sangria is like a fruit cocktail in a glass with a slash (or wave) of alcohol. It’s just sweet enough – and a staple at all our summer family events.
- 3 cups chianti
- 1 cup brandy
- ¼ cup orange flavored liqueur
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 apple, sliced
- 8 fresh raspberries
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients except club soda.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate three hour to let flavors meld
- Pour ¾ cup sangria mixture into each of 8 wine glasses, dividing fruit equally.
- Top each glass with ¼ cup club soda
- Serve immediately.